Monday, April 26, 2010







I have a confession: I've been "tweaking" again! This time it's my labels. I guess "re-designing" would sound more professional, but here I'm going to call it as I see it, and I see my label obsession re-surfacing!

I think I've settled on a final design, though. I'm happy with it. I believe it to be pretty cost-effective, Plus it doesn't look like anyone elses out there!Woo Hoo! An original look is something I always strive for. My problem is that I tend to spend copious amounts of time tweaking and tweaking, before I'm satisfied with the look. (Perfectionism? OCD perhaps?) Does anyone else suffer from this tweaking disorder? I wonder if it's a common affliction among soapers?

Here's a photo I took this weekend. It's not the final color of paper I'll be wrapping in, but I'm waiting on some really cool paper that I ordered last week. But you can see what the label says, and get the general idea.

I think I'm on the way to being able to change my focus back to soap production...but hey, maybe I should take one last peek at my website...hmmmm....I think I could improve on it....hmmm.....

No comments: