Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Woo Hoo! Soaps from Jenora Soaps!


I'm so excited!  Jen from Jenora Soaps and I have done an exciting "International Soap Swap", and the package arrived at my house just a little while ago.  I eagerly opened the shipping package to find this adorable polka dot box inside...

Inside I found a nice note about how to make the soap last longer, as well as Jen's email for feedback -VERY SMART!!


Here's the best part, though...three lovely soaps!  Beautiful, simple, elegant...and boy do they smell good!  I can't wait to try them out.  I'll be sure to post each soap up close and give you all the details.
I'm particularly excited because they're palm free -I've never tried palm free soaps, but think they're a very responsible way to go.

I'm immediately attracted to the Cinnamon-Oats Scrub -it smells divine and has a fantastic look.
 I was complaining about the heat earlier while running errands (it's 98 degrees in the shade here, and about 97% humidity) now I'm glad I feel like I need another shower!  : )

Thanks so much Jen -this is so much fun!

1 comment:

Jennifer Young said...

Thank you thank you! Wow! So glad you received them okay and that you enjoyed receiving the package! You are such a sweetheart! I have been using the Cinnamon Oats Scrub one over the past few days and have noticed is is REALLY scrubby... almost rough... maybe should be a bit softer? Like SUPER exfoliating... But, you will have to tell me what you think. I have another post I have to do, before I post about your wonderful package... but I have to tell you that I am in LOVE with your facial Tea Tree soap! Oh my god. Is it harmful to wash my face too many times a day with it? Like 4 times in 24 hours? LOVE IT. Haven't tried the others yet... xoxo Jen