Tuesday, August 17, 2010

YUMMY! Lip Balm from Great Cakes Soapworks

After reading testimonials about fellow Christian soaper Amy Warden's (Great Cakes Soapworks)  lip butters, I just had to try a couple for myself.

I ordered the Coconut-Mango and Orange Cramsicle flavors.  I was a bit concerned because I was out of town, and the heat here in So. IL has been brutal, but they were not melted...even after at least 24 hours in my mailbox! 

I have now tried both flavors, and they are FABULOUS!  My personal favorite is the  Coconut-Mango.  They moisturize, stay on, and they feel soft and light on my lips.  I only have one request....and I don't know if it's possible....Amy, would you consider adding a hint of color to a couple of these?  Then I would never have to buy anything else! : )

I have to add that included in the package was a sample of her "Almost Paradise" soap that I featured a while back...lovely...smells really great!  I also love the business card...perfect! 

Thanks for a great product...I'll be ordering more, for sure!  ~Becky


2 comments:

Splurge Sisters said...

Oh I love her business card, that is really neat. Her products look great.

Amy Warden said...

Been busy with parents in town and school starting, so I missed your post until now - so glad you loved your package and the lip butters held up in the mail! Not sure I could add color to these, but I do love using them under my lip stick whenever I wear it.