Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Feast for the Soap Lover's Eyes

I continue to be AMAZED at the beautiful soaps that are out there...I don't know how some of these looks are achieved, but I love lookin' at 'em! :) 

WARNING:  You may want to view these with your favorite cuppa...they look good enough to EAT!

Peanut Butter & Chocolate Soap Donuts  by cocoislandsoaps


                Chocolate Almond   by cocoislandsoaps

Neopolitan Ice Cream - Creamy Goats Milk Soap  by Susie Q's


O.K. folks....is anyone else getting HUNGRY???   I just started a diet, maybe it's just me or is there delicious-looking soap everywhere??

Lemon Pound Cake   by sherrisscentsandsoys


 Yellow Bath Whip Cupcake  by crimsonhillsoaps


Yummmm....I think I'll just look at these lovelies the next time I need a visual "snack"  -while crunching carrot sticks, of course! :)

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Oh my! So many yummy soaps. I could almost taste the cupcake frosting :)
Thank you so much for including my Lemon Pound Cake soap.

joe parsons said...

awesome soaps! look tasty