Friday, October 15, 2010

Gems from The Desert

Aren't these earrings lovely?  They're from Jewelry from Tucson a.k.a. Nan Goodwin at Aunt Nancy's Soaps

I was fortunate enough to win them recently, (can you believe that?) by entering a "name that necklace" contest she had online.  Very exciting!  She allowed me to pick a pair of earrings, and I chose these lovely aquamarine and silver ones, since aquamarine is my birthstone.  

My camera/photography doesn't do them justice, either.  In person they are absolutely EXQUISITE!  I can't wait to wear them...I may even wear them this evening.

If you haven't checked out her website, you really owe it to yourself to see what she has.  Lovely Christmas gift ideas abound  Hmmmm, I think I may have to put my Hubby onto her site! ;)     Thanks again Nan,  I'm truly thrilled!

No comments: