Thursday, August 30, 2012

Handmade Soap Gift Set

Handmade Soap is such a wonderful gift, isn't it?  It's beautiful, it smells great, and everyone uses soap!  I've always been a nut for bath soap, and can't seem to ever have too many fragrant soaps in my world.

Unfortunately, I think a soap bar (even a fantastic homemade soap bar) often doesn't look....well...."gifty" enough for some folks to give.  Know what I mean?

I've been wanting to do a "gift set" for the shops that carry my handmade soap, and I've finally done one! So, without further ado, I present the "Heirloom Beauties Trio" Gift Set:




I've chosen Fresh Bamboo, Tropical Smoothie and Lavender
Creme for this collection of bestselling handmade soaps.

As with any new release, I can't wait to see how they go over in the retail outlets! :)

Hope all my soaping buddies out there are having a wonderful and productive time!  Soap on!  ~Becky


11 comments:

Lisa said...

This looks great and I love how the box fits the three soaps perfectly! Are they stock or did you have them custom made?

Barbara said...

Wow! That is just gorgeous! I love your labels.

Simple Pleasures Handmade Soap said...

I love your packaging. These gift sets look great!

Jennifer Young said...

Love the packaging! Love the sets! 1 question for you - are there exposed sides? Do your scents not mix? I have had a problem if I package soaps together with exposed sides, that in the end the scents blend and they smell similarly. Sometimes I see these sets people prepare with like 10 cutoffs in some beautiful packaging and I wonder how they preserve the scents!! Maybe you have a trick? Miss you. Looking forward to the fall, some downtime after the busiest summer ever... sleeping again... taking photos... blogging... catching up... and experimenting again!!! xo Jen

The Soap Sister said...

Hi Barbara: Thanks so much -I'm very excited about them!

Simple Pleasures: Don't you just love the "simple pleasure" of labels that turn out the way you imagine? ;) Thanks for stopping by!

Hi Jen! I bet you are VERY busy! Haven't had trouble w/scents.....yet! I use that crinkly paper stuff around the soaps, so maybe that helps. I think I know what you're talking about, but I've never found the "scent confusion" to be permanent. When the soap is used the scent is still true....at least so far....:) So good to hear from you my dear -hope you get a bit of catch up time....but not too much! ;)

Tierra Verde Handmade Soap said...

Just so lovely! I hope they fly off the shelves. I can't get over how lovely the labels are my friend. Nice lighting on those photos too.

Aunt Nancy said...

Those are just lovely! The soaps fit perfectly, your labeling is beautiful! I imagine there will be no problem at all selling those. :)

Herryponting said...

Lovely post..because definitively good fragrance.
Click here

Bobbins and Balms said...

your gift set looks lovely, i love the box and with the vintage soap packaging they are perfect pressies :)

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

They look so pretty and you have done a great job. Oh I know the folks who don't think soap is an appropriate gift and the husband mutters lets get wine for xyz.

Handmade Soap said...

Acne a big trouble to everyone and by this thing in mind homemade soap is made from Soybean Oil,Canola Oil, Red clover, Chamomile and many more skin care herbs that treats acne and oily skin. Must tryout this special handmade soap for acne and oily skin.