Friday, January 7, 2011

And the Winners are....

Thanks to all who left comments and opinions on their favorite natural soap fragrance(s)!   I will be taking all of the comments into consideration as I determine my static "line" of homemade soaps for 2011.   Of course I'll probably do a few limited editions, but I'm trying very hard to simplify while still offering plenty of the most sought-after fragrances.

What?  Oh yes, the drawing.....well, without further ado, and thanks to the random number picker at www.random.org  the winners are:  1.)  #13 -Amy Warden  2.) #7 -Elaine R.                  3.) #10 -Wehaf

Congratulations!  Please contact me with your soap choice at thesoapsister@gmail.com

Thanks again to everyone who participated! :D

3 comments:

Michele said...

Congrats ladies!

Amy Warden said...

What? I won??? Yippee!!!

thesoapsister said...

Hi Amy, Thanks for the email....your soap will be on it's way, hopefully later today. No "snow day" here after all, so I had better get to work! Hope you enjoy the soap. :D