Handmade Soap Shop

Monday, July 5, 2010

"Rorschach Soap" Contest Winners!

Congrats to Jen and Deb for the VERY amusing comments!  (If you haven't read them, please see the comments on the July 3 posts -they're a hoot!)  I'll be sending a bar of Lava Lamp Soap to each of you... I just enjoyed the answers way too much! 

Please use the "Contact Us" link on my website http://www.heirloomsoapworks.com/ to send me your addreses and I'll mail them out as soon as they're cured enough to send.

Thanks again for the funnies!

Happy Skin!  ~Becky

2 comments:

Springvale Soap said...

Ooooh thank you! I can't wait to try the soap!~Deb

Jennifer Young said...

Thank you Thank you! I feel very honoured!!!! So, if you want to wait to send the Tea Tree Eucalyptus soap for our soap swap, you can send them both at the same time. I will send you a couple as well. Let me know when the Rorschach one is ready and we will swap addresses. Can't wait! Thank you!!!!! xoxo