Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"Aubergine Almondine"

"Aubergine Almondine" -well it sounds better than "Purple & Almond" doesn't it? LOL!

I love the rich cherry-almond scent of this natural soap -it reminds me of the old "Jergens" original lotion a bit -only on steroids.

This is the "anti-almond" essential oil blend that my sweet pal Amy Warden over at Great Cakes Soapworks wrote about some time ago. 

Since pure bitter almond EO rather freaks me out, I decided to give this natural essential oil blend a try. BINGO! 

I think my customers are going to snatch this one up, -seems like there are lots of almond lovers out there.  As always, this is a Limited Edition Soap
-16 bars (minus a couple for yours truly) and it's gone! 

If you would like to reserve a bar for yourself or an almond-lover that you hold dear, please let me know at becky@heirloomnaturalsoap.com

Happy Soapin' Everyone!  ~Becky

7 comments:

Lacky said...

Die Seife gefällt mir richtig gut und der Duft klingt total lecker.
LG Lacky

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

Fantastic post because I just used the Bitter Almond extract I have for melt and pour soap yesterday. I've contacted my supplier to check on this to make sure it's safe. I bought mine a few years ago. Your bar looks great.

Michelle

Cocobong Soaps said...

I'll translate Lacky comment for you: "I really like this soap and the scent sounds delicious, LG = Liebe Grüsse = Kind regards "

And I need to let you know that this is your most precious looking soap yet. LOVE IT!!!!

Polly McNamara said...

This is a beautiful soap - lovely colours and swirls.

Ann Stoermer said...

I agree. This is a really beautiful soap, and with an almond scent (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!), it is bound to be snatched up! :)

Cocobong Soaps said...

uh! forgot! love the rhyming name :) I'd like it pronounced with a drawwll, plz

Heirloom Natural Soap/The Soap Sister said...

Oh Dee-ah,
"Ah'll try honey, but Ah must admit Ah'm no Scahlett O'Hara...ahem: Y'all simply must trah this Ahh-ber-jeeen Ahhl-mun-deeen -it smells bettah than a plate full a warm grits with buttah! ;)