Thursday, July 7, 2011

To Market, to Market tra-la la-la-la!

Heirloom Natural Soap will be available for the good folks of Belleville, IL (a.k.a. "Belle-Vegas") & surrounding areas at the Belleville Old Town Market this Saturday July 9th at the corner of 1st St and W. Main from 7:30-Noon.  (weather permitting, of course -soap and water just don't mix ...outside the shower, that is!) 

Looking forward to trying out my brand spankin' new tent, meeting some folks, and TALKING SOAP!  Lots of fun!  Sounds like it's going to be a "family affair" = twice the fun for me to have "my guys" with me!

Please come on out if you're in the area, say "Howdy" and take advantage of some special deals/pricing and save shipping costs to boot!  We look forward to seeing you there! :D

1 comment:

Amy Warden said...

Hope you had a great morning at the market!! I just got back myself. :)