Monday, October 17, 2011

Natural Soap WINNERS and some "Pie Pics"

Busy as a bee making  Natural Soap "pies" today.  As promised, here are a few shots of my "Lemon" Natural Soap Pie.  I have to say that these are FUN! They are in my Online Store, and will be ready to use on Nov. 11.  They will be ready to ship (to the address of your choice) around Oct. 30

Thank you to those who entered the Christmas/Thanksgiving soap contest.  


 
 
I cut the list apart, folded each name & put them in a hat.

My trust assistant drew two names out of the hat:


Congratulations to our lucky winners:


Since both ladies loved the Tannenbaum soap, I've they will both be getting that variety!  It's good to be the decision-maker! LOL

 


2 comments:

Amy Warden said...

LOVE your pie soaps, Becky!! They will be great sellers for the holidays!

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

Congrats to Sue and Kate :)

The pie soaps are lovely and I really like the icing.

Michelle