Friday, July 2, 2010

"Lava Lamp" Soap Loaves 2,3 & 4




As promised 2 pics of "Lava Lamp" loaves.  ( Notice the tiny white "grapefruit" layer on a couple of the bars.) I'm so happy that these turned out, and my Hubby is totally amped!  He's been hoping I would try color for a while (but didn't tell me...hmmm, seems I need to pick his brain a bit more!) 

 I'm going to infuse some madder root and maybe some more alkanet today...this color playtime is positively addictive!  Hope you enjoy the photos.  Happy Skin, all!  ~Becky

4 comments:

Jennifer Young said...

Your swirls are AMAZING! Woah! You are a master at colour already!!!! xo Jen

Lyn said...

Wowser what beautiful colour and soap!!!!!

FuturePrimitive said...

Wow! Amaze!

Michelle said...

The soaps are amazing. I love the color mix!