Monday, June 13, 2011

Heirloom Natural Soap Trio -at a discount!


Heirloom Natural Soap Trio
 New to our store: the
"Heirloom Soap Trio" 

We think it's the perfect way for you to try our soap or give a thoughtful gift to that special someone -and save money to boot!

You choose the soap varieties from our in-stock soaps , and email your choices to us ...it's that simple.

Remember, Dad likes soft, comfortable skin too.  Order before noon Wed. to receive your soaps by Saturday via Priority Mail.  A great last-minute Fathers Day gift idea!

p.s. notice my brown craft paper arrived!

5 comments:

Jennifer Young said...

I just love the new packaging. Kraft paper looks AWESOME. What a difference from the white!!! Are they cellophane wrapped as well or just exposed? Look gorgeous darling. xo Jen

Heirloom Natural Soap/The Soap Sister said...

Thanks Jen, I like them much better, too. I'm still not 100% happy with the way the paper feeds through my printer....it gets stuck now and then. Plus, I really wanted the "heirloom oval" to be white, like a white-washed old sign, but so far I can't get that to happen... (tweak, tweak, tweak) I may have to give up on that part. :)

-also I thought I had found some clear, smell-through bags for my retail stores....but I can't smell the soap -Grrr! I don't like the look of plastic on my soaps, but I think for retail I need to do it... :(

Brianna said...

WOW! Your new packaging looks wonderful! I just ran out of soap. Off to look at your shop. :)

Bri

Heirloom Natural Soap/The Soap Sister said...

Thanks Brianna, I have a hard time remaining satisfied with my packaging! Hope you see something you like in my store, and thanks for looking. :)

Anne-Marie said...

Ooooh, they look so good with the brown labels! I think it fits your soap way more than the white. Great change =)